here and unzip it to the local file system. All the files referred in this blog post are inside this zip file.
Setting up WSO2 ESB
- Make sure ESB runs on default ports
- Copy repositoy.components.lib/org.wso2.identity.connector.ad-1.0.0.jar to [ESB_HOME]/repository/components/lib
- Copy org.repositoy.components.plugins/wso2.carbon.security.mgt-3.2.3.jar to [ESB_HOME]/repository/components/plugins
- Copy repositoy.conf/ad.prop to [ESB_HOME]/repository/conf - You can add any number of AD connections there - please update the file with your settings and following semantics.
- Add the following to the [ESB_HOME]/repository/conf/carbon.xml - just under root.
<CustomServicePasswordCallback> <ClassName>org.wso2.identity.connector.ad.ADPasswordCallbackHandler</ClassName> </CustomServicePasswordCallback>
- Start ESB
- Replace the Synapse configuration [Main --> Service Bus --> Source View] with the content from synapse/synapse.xml. This will create proxy called "test" with Entitlement Mediator - connecting to the Echo service.
- Secure the "test" proxy with UsernameToken, following the wizard. Select 'Everyone' for the role.
Setting up WSO2 Identity Server
- IS running 9445 [If not change the Entitement Mediator configuration in ESB]
- Copy repositoy.components.lib/* to [IS_HOME]/repository/components/lib
- Copy repositoy.conf/ad.prop to [IS_HOME]/repository/conf - You can add any number of AD connections there - please update the file with your settings and following semantics.
- Copy repositoy.conf/entitlement-config.xml to [IS_HOME]/repository/conf 2.4 Start IS 2.5 Go to Main --> Entitlement --> Administration --> Import New Entitlement Policy and import xacml/policy.xml from the file system and Enable the policy. Change the policy appropriately.
All set now, use TryIt from ESB against the "test" proxy.
1. Echo service is Unsecured.
2. Any attriute Id referred from XACML policy must be declared in ad.prop in IS.
e.g : user.attributes.1=mail,givenName
3. This also assumes IS has a user admin/admin. If not change the Entitement Mediator configuration in ESB
4. In IS Decision caching and Attribute caching disabled by default