This 3-hour course is designed to provide an understanding of CardSpace/OpenID authentication protocols and how to use Identity Solution components.
The course covers following contents and now open for registration.
- Introduction to Microsoft CardSpace concepts
- Introduction to OpenID
- Enabling a CardSpace/OpenID authentication on sample J2EE web application using WSO2 Identity Solution Java relying party component
- Setting up the Identity Provider with LDAP connecting to an Active Directory
- Setting up the Identity Provider with a custom database with user account details
- Federated Identities with WSO2 Identity Solution
- Using custom claims to enable authorization in web applications